[Magdalen] Hit and Run Devotion?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:18:33 UTC 2015

here in Houston 'our' St. John the Divine is not a cathedral (that's St.
Martins... where the elder Bush family goes (Bar & G) but it is quite a
church, nestled in River Oaks, the *original* wealthy neighborhood , several
miles from downtown... and they have great influence in the dio as well.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr