[Magdalen] Bye bye Abbott?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 22:23:23 UTC 2015

TX pols are big game players... who to pander to get the money, to get the
vote, to get the business... even the gov doesn't work too much when the
Lege is not in session, unless you call traveling the world to promote TX as
work... w/ taxpayers footing the bill, and our state still embroiled in a
lawsuit about inadequate school funding at the state level... I could go on,
but I won't. The 'me' spirit is alive and well in this state.  Droves of
folks are moving here from CA... I'm waiting to see what they do to the
*mix* : )

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck