[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professionalpanhandlers; was Loaned out.

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Tue Sep 15 01:35:15 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Jim Guthrie <jguthrie at pipeline.com> wrote:

> The American mythology regarding rural living costs lives, and belies our
> good and charitable  intentions

Hmmm,

Well, the Metropolitan Opera is neat and it would be nice to have to have
some proper Jewish delis around.  But I can do without  Rikers Island and
an awful lot of other big city stuff.  Moreover, were I old and poor, I'd
far rather be here than in a big city.

Cities are important.  But, having lived in a couple, I am glad to be where
I am.

Mike M.