[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:11:49 UTC 2015

I went on the sales tour for one recently and I LOVED it.
I'd move there tomorrow if the gf were willing.

Art studio (with a kiln), music studio (with several singing groups
reserving space there), indoor pool, gym, three restaurants, a pub,
gorgeous grounds, bank on site, hairdresser ditto. A huge library (staffed
& maintained by retired librarians). Wireless throughout. Free
transportation to the local shopping places, also to the city, also to the
beach and to church.

Weekly Eucharist, too. And a rainbow flag behind the grand piano near the
billiards room.
-M