[Magdalen] Prayers for Ascension, Chicago

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:16:39 UTC 2015

I am just *so* not up for a parish that "has problems". I have BTDT and am
over it. My Lutheran parish seems to be fairly free of such at the moment,
although I haven't dug too deeply or gotten too involved--my involvement
has been peripheral, to say the least, as I just don't "feel" Lutheran
enough to get very involved in parish stuff.