[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandlers; was Loaned out.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:01:30 UTC 2015

MMV indeed. I love cruise ships (as long as I have a room to go to to get
away from everybody). Love the bustle and the madness and the screaming
children and love my quiet room. Love sitting on the deck and watching (and
listening to) the ocean. Love the changing light.

Was delighted to see that all the stuff going on (the trips to local
museums, the art classes, the weekly retired-clergy luncheon, the group
therapy for caregivers, the Parkinson's support group, the early music
workshop and the yoga classes) were all organized and facilitated by
residents. That's my idea of a healthy community.

But the gf doesn't see the beauty of that life, so we'll stay here in the
city and that's fine, too.
-M