[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandle...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:00:22 UTC 2015

LOL. On cruise ships, the employees are forbidden to fraternize. I know
this because a friend's boyfriend got a gig on one, got caught, and got
fired & put off the boat in Jamaica. Had to find his own way back to the
USA.

Did you know they have jail cells on cruise ships?

Little cities with hide-bound rules.

A friend took a repositioning cruise this year (Greece, Italy, Provence,
Spain, Portugal and Cuba). Quite reasonable. She's traveling on a Canadian
passport, so Cuba was no problem.

I appreciate the fact that they're totally accessible. There was an article
somewhere several years ago that said it's cheaper to live on a cruise ship
than in a nursing home, and much more pleasantl
-M