[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re: Professional panhandle...

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Wed Sep 16 23:09:54 UTC 2015

The late Bishop Waltersdorff, first bishop of San Diego, NEVER wore his clericals when traveling.  On one trip, he was asked what he did - he answered “I work for Lord and Company.  It’s a global PR firm.”

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net