[Magdalen] Prayers for Ascension, Chicago

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 23:18:47 UTC 2015

Scott,
After some time had lapsed I received a phone message asking me to consider
running for vestry.  I genuinely saw stars, had a panic attack and was
grateful that I had not answered that call live.  I was later able to
pretty graciously thank the caller for asking but decline firmly.

Susan

--
Before enlightenment pay bills, do laundry.  After enlightenment pay bills,
do laundry.