[Magdalen] A little parish in the shadow of the Empire Sta

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Thu Sep 17 02:15:30 UTC 2015

>You're the expert on NYC, but couldn't the picture Mike asked about also
>possibly be the Church of the Transfiguration​ (Episcopal), a.k.a. The
>Little Church Around the Corner?

I got the impression Mike was asking about a church that was small and tiny,
physically.

Transfiguration is hardly that (My Dad's first marriage was there). Despite its
nickname, it's about the same size as St Mark's in Philadelphia -- not exactly
the "Little Church around Rittenhouse Square" <g>.

But I see mike connected his tiny church to that big old barn, I think the
confusion might be understandable.

Cheers,
Jim