[Magdalen] Friday Surgery

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 03:09:21 UTC 2015

I've waited until nearly the last minute to post this, but it's feeling
pretty much like that now so here goes. On Friday I will be having a
surgery known as a laparoscopic robitic radical prostatectomy. The expected
outcome is that I will be home sometime on Saturday, but the first week is
a somewhat difficult recovery and I will be off from work for at least
three weeks. I have accepted the offer of another member of this blessed
community to check in with my wife sometime on Saturday to see how I'm
doing and report to all of you. I will hope to be back online in person
within a few days. I am, of course, still here till tomorrow evening, but I
can't eat any solid food tomorrow, so I'm likely to be a bit cranky.
--

Christopher Hart