[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re:Professionalpanhandler...

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Thu Sep 17 13:18:27 UTC 2015

From: Cantor03--- via Magdalen

>>"Senior  Living" places are an interesting sidelight to the American
??Economic  Scene.>>>>>

>And very expensive.  I've checked, and for a one bedroom  apartment,
>but with daily help from aids, and meal service, it's about 100K/yr.  in the
>place just a mile down the road from us.

That sounds much more like Assisted Living than Senior Living -- a
there's quite a difference. Senior Living is like a large condo complex, and
works about the same way -- sometimes as a gated community and sometimes not.
Some do have Assisted Living complexes attached to be sure.

In any case, Check the stock prices and trends of companies big in the "Senior
Living" business..

Cheers,
Jim