[Magdalen] Friday Surgery

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 14:58:09 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately ice cream does count as dairy which is also verboten today.
> Clear liquids or stuff like jello only. Yuck.

Get out one of your best dinner plates and serve yourself a block of
the finest Jell-O (in an approved colour) and a crystal glass of
superb spring water fresh from the Brita thing. Savour the indulgence!

And know of my prayers for a really boringly successful surgery and
surprisingly quick recovery, Christopher! (I like when my dentist
examines my x-rays and teeth and pronounces my teeth "boring." Of
course it means all is well.)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA