[Magdalen] Friday Surgery

Jon Egger revegger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 19:39:04 UTC 2015

Prayers rising from WestMo for my brother in Christ.

When I did my surgical rotation in nursing school, I walked into an OR
where bladder surgery was being done; it looked like a crime scene. There
was blood everywhere and this was back in the day (Late 1970s) before
flexible probes were used. This poor man had to suffer a rigid endoscopy,
and the surgeon looked like he was a dangerous killer, blood and saline
dripping from the instruments and down the front of his surgical gown.

Grance and peace,
brud