[Magdalen] immigration / migrant situation --->Re:Professionalpanhandler...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 01:25:03 UTC 2015

One of the things that drove my parents was the wish to be able to get
through old age without being a burden to their children.  Neither of them
ever wanted to impose an anyone else.

I remember once, when they were planning a cruise to Alaska, Dad looked at
me with a sheepish grin and said, "You know, this is your inheritance we're
spending here."  Hey, go for it!!

They had a pretty darn good run.  They got to enjoy a worry-free time in a
nice setting, had the joy of watching their terrific grandchildren grow up,
and then their great-grandchildren.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com