[Magdalen] prayer pats redux....need 'em BAD!

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:03:13 UTC 2015

This, too, shall pass.  Prayers for relief in the meantime.  May bumper
sales make you feel a lot better about being there at all.

I'm nearing the end of a three-week session, one week of feeling crummy
and no voice morphing into weeks of coughing my guts out, day and night,
lifelong pattern.  Rehearsals and singing a concert with a
now-you-see-it,-now-you-don't voice were a mind-over-matter challenge,
as was our new priest's' Induction Service . , but I'll soon be able to
dispense with the Depends equivalent!  Nasonex is always my friend when
the sinuses get involved -- as they always are.

Marion, a pilgrim