[Magdalen] NYTimes: Vinyl frenzy.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Sep 18 16:40:20 UTC 2015

Yes, this has been in the news for some time now. When we go to church in
Montpelier, I always make my way afterwards to the used record shop a couple
of blocks away, where I peruse the dollar (and not-so-dollar) bins. Always
seem to come away with at least a dozen old LP's. Picked up two LP's of the
Cathedral of St. John the Divine choir, put out on (believe it or not) Word
Records out of Waco, TX.

Meanwhile, I'm  being attacked by kitties who are quite enamored of my shoes
and pant legs. I've been repairing our greenhouse (previous owner didn't
believe in pressure-treated lumber and we're seeing the consequences) and,
since there are hops planted right in front of the greenhouse, I suspect the
cats find the hop oil irresistible. Better keep them away from the beer -

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com