[Magdalen] health insurance

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 20:37:00 UTC 2015

I'm in total agreement Eleanor, but I doubt I'll see one in my lifetime...
as Jim H once said - we won't have that until the issue is faced that the
insurance companies will not make the kind of money they are now... I think
they are the big winners right now also - exploiting nooks and crannies of
the Health Care act.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr