[Magdalen] Report on Christopher Hart

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 04:22:33 UTC 2015

Good to hear your good news AND to hear from you as well!! Prayers continue to rise over the big TX.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2015, at 10:49 PM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks to Jo for checking in with Lisa. They plan to discharge me after
lunch if all is well. Too tired to write more now, but very grateful for
all your prayers. They have WiFi in the hospital rooms now. Who knew?

--

Christopher Hart