[Magdalen] health insurance

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 21:50:12 UTC 2015

Yeah, where did that whole "do-nut hole" thing start, anyway? I fell into it last year around October and expect to encounter it again this year.
It absolutely makes no sense...
And I can't imagine what folks do if they're on  expensive meds and have to pay full price for that period of time until they qualify again. I'll bet more than a few of them have to forego the meds.