[Magdalen] health insurance

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 23:46:20 UTC 2015

Yes. My doctor prescribed something that I simply couldn't afford, and when I investigated the possibility of getting a discount through a plan with with the company, I learned that folks on Medicare aren't eligible, only those with private insurance or no insurance.
So I'm stuck with something much less effective.