[Magdalen] Beating Wikipedia to the punch.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 13:22:17 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/20/2015 12:21:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

I think  on average we are better off  now.>>>>>>>

When I moved to NE Pennsylvania thirty years ago, I was astonished
at the unexciting grocery stores I encountered, at least in  comparison
to what I had known in Wisconsin.  Produce was still individually  labeled
and there was no use of scanners or universal product codes.  There  were
no bag boys/girls (still aren't).

That's mostly changed now since chains like Wegman's have come  into
the region, and the grocery marketplace is very competitive.

David Strang..