[Magdalen] Joe's potential entry.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 20 19:17:56 UTC 2015

With each passing week of Joe Biden getting closer to possibly maybe making a decision, I ask myself regularly the following questions:

1)  If the primary were today, who would you vote for?  Bernie.
2)  If Joe enters and the primary were held shortly after, who would you vote for?  Bernie.
3)  If Joe enters and the primary is held at the normal time, who would you vote for?  Bernie.

One of Bernie's recent emails was the entire text of his Liberty University speech.  I will always think that that was the smartest move of any candidate so far.  Like the antithesis of Republicans NOT coming on Chris, Rachel, or Lawrence.  Wasn't it non-saint Tertullian who taught us to fight for the faith on enemy territory?  (Damn Tertullian anyway.  Ronald Knox put it best when he said that Tertullian going Montanist was tantamount to Cardinal Newman joining the Salvation Army.)