[Magdalen] Terrible weekly Chicago headline

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:34:12 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen
<magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:
> It is Chicago, pimples and all.  I understand the shrine to such
> excess, the site of the Saint Valentine's Day Massacre, is gone.

And Chicago will never make progress on violent crime and gang
activity until Chicagoans decide it's no longer simply part of
Chicago's identity. I honestly think there are people who think they
would "miss" these aspects of Chicago if they became a thing of the
past. They need to become a thing of the past.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA