[Magdalen] Terrible weekly Chicago headline

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Sep 21 21:44:12 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/21/2015 4:43:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
revegger at gmail.com writes:

Damn,  David, after watching that I've become a fan of liturgical
dance.>>>>>>

There is an unlikely area of activity for liturgical dance.  It's
the LDS (Mormon) Church.

They've been using a large troop of female and male dancers as part  of
their Christmas extravaganza.  I realize it is not what we would  call
liturgy, but nonetheless their use of these dancers is quite  impressive
to me, at least.

If one can get by all the LDS negatives:

I highly recommend their Christmas program which is from the big
conference center auditorium and not the Tabernacle.

David Strang.