[Magdalen] Joe's potential entry.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 21:55:11 UTC 2015

Who gets your vote?

I will vote for the democratic nominee, but I certainly hope it's Hil.
What's not to like? She's got the right stuff; her heart's in the right
place; and she isn't afraid to get out there and tussle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECNQDqMoAjw

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com