[Magdalen] Scott Walker!!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 22:12:22 UTC 2015

He has, as one of my neighbors up there used to say, pretty well ripped his
drawers with the folks up there. Being gone most of the past two years
hasn't helped his credibility with them at all! However, as I pointed out
to one of my friends up there, "Y'all had two chances, and y'all blew both
of them......"