[Magdalen] Theologian: 'Ordination ideas have changed over time' | National Catholic Reporter

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 01:18:01 UTC 2015

I had read a little about this conference in a FB post and decided that I'd
like to attend a Mass celebrated by an RC woman priest as a show of
solidarity.  I have found that there is a congregation in Northern
Virginia, though I don't know exactly where yet, and have sent them a
note.  Their Mass is on Saturday evening, and I'm hoping I can bring two or
three other women priests with me.

These courageous women are doing for their church what the Philadelphia 11
and DC 4 did for ours, though I'm afraid their wait will be much longer.
But I have no doubt that it will happen. Though, as someone else has
said, the RC Church will ordain married men first.  And I don't mean
receive married priests from other denominations, as they are already
doing.  I mean ordain their own married priests.

At any rate, I'm hoping to be able to worship with that congregation.  And
actually, their pastor has been ordained a bishop.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

Keep Calm and Carry OM.