[Magdalen] Joe's potential entry.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:29:00 UTC 2015

I am remembering the conversations we had about Presidents' wives,
how Lady Bird Johnson would have made a better president than her
husband, about how much we all admired Betty Ford and Rosalynn Carter,
Barbara Bush and Laura too. It reminded us of the partnership and
mutuality of a great marriage.

And now it's happening.

The populist days of the Jimmy Stewart movies have passed away and
we're now living in the age of Game of Thrones.
-M

PS: I'm waiting for the first meme of Hillary as Daenerys

PPS: isn't a question posed in the passive voice passive aggressive?
It's not "for whom would you vote," but "I will vote for ..."