[Magdalen] Monterey fire?

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Sep 22 14:47:07 UTC 2015

The other advantage trees have, at least in out neck of the woods, is that
there aren't nearly as many different species. Up here we have hardly more
than a dozen different "large" trees (i. e., quaking aspen, pin cherry,
striped maple, etc., excepted).

And, as for standing still, that's why I specialize in wildflower pictures,
as opposed to critters. Much easier.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cwohlers/albums/72157623922717199

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA