[Magdalen] Scott Walker!!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 16:55:06 UTC 2015

I've heard talk that they're now shifting their favor to water boy Marco
(the dry-mouthed) Rubio. Or as we refer to him in our house, Mosquito
Rubio. Near as I can tell, he has almost no substance, changes his mind
weekly, if not daily, doesn't yell like Cruz or Jindal, and has the type of
pretty-boy looks that won't last. A mixed bag, at best.