[Magdalen] of recent times

Catharine Phillips revcphillips at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:21:42 UTC 2015

I am mostly a lurker these days but still keep track of prayer requests and
thanksgivings and oh, most everything. So... know that prayers are rising
from the western suburbs of Chicago, and from my counseling/spiritual
direction office under the altar at St. Mark's in Glen Ellyn.

With love,
Catharine

--
*Catharine Phillips, MA, MDiv, CADC*

*All will be well.  Period.  (Thank you, Julian of Norwich)*

allwillbewellperiod.blogspot.com