[Magdalen] Current papacity.

John R Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 21:15:52 UTC 2015

I was grabbing a bite to eat at a local diner.
At the next table was a couple I know and one of the guys grandmother, who lives with them. The conversation went like this:
Mark: Is that Mrs. Obamas mother?
Phil: Yea, she never comes out for these things. I wonder why.
Marks Grandma Mary, from Brooklyn (In South Baltimore): It's the Pope, duh!

Sent from my iPhone