[Magdalen] regarding 'open carry'.... here in the big TX

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 23:08:38 UTC 2015

well last week it was the Houston Zoo, that was compelled to remove all of
its signs that indicated 'no guns @ the zoo'... because our open carry law
is being fazed in FAST.... and today, here is the emailing from my Dio
regarding the new law:

Approved Signs For Churches Regarding Changing Gun Laws

Starting January 1, 2016, new laws in Texas will allow openly carried
firearms and concealed weapons into houses of worship. For faith communities
wishing to regulate firearms in their buildings, Texas Impact has secured a
bulk discount rate for signs that have been reviewed by state prosecutors to
meet the legal specifications of the new law and must be placed at all
entrances of buildings on congregational campuses. To purchase signs, click
here.

On Saturday, October 17, Texas Impact will host a "New Texas Gun Laws and
Religious Properties" event in Austin to help people learn about the new gun
laws and regulations and how they will impact faith communities in Texas.
For more information on the event, click here.

(makes me wonder why the zoo had to comply  so quickly... hmmm they probably
fast-tracked public or state/city owned property ... I'm waiting for the
first nut case who kills an animal at the zoo).

There's money to be made in all these signs. The Mafia has nothing on the
underbelly of this state... : (

ps. we even had college students petitioning the governor to not allow open
carry on college campuses and his view on that is that it is micromanagement
by law... HUH?  what the heck is TX law doing inside a woman's body then?
oh, that's different.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr