[Magdalen] FYI - South Carolina appeal becore SCSC is today

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:21:11 UTC 2015

Let's us pray the sense of 'being allowed to tell our story and feeling it
was heard and turned some judges' heads' continues and bears juicy fruit.

Renee, did you listen/watch the proceedings?  Chief Justice Toal, who wrote
the All Saints decision, and Justice Hearn argued our case for us...asked
leading questions of our atty.  Of course, Toal and Allan Runyan, atty for
the Lawrence church, both said several times that the hierarchial church
matter may not matter...the case may be decided on something else....I
forget what at the moment.

Anyway.  Hope is in the air.  The case will be decided by the end of the
year.  Chief Justice Toal is required by age to retire by the end of the
year.

Ginga