[Magdalen] Today is the day!

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:59:31 UTC 2015

Good morning! Alex and I have an appointment later this morning with INS.
It's the final hearing to approve his Permanent Resident (Conditional)
status and issue his green card. I'm nervous but so excited that this
chapter is about to come to a close and we can get on with our lives!

FYI, the wedding planning is coming along as well. On Nov 14 we'll have a
rather large contingent of friends and family from all over Texas and
Mexico as well as a few from New York and Boston for a service at St.
Paul's followed by a raucous celebration in the Parish Hall.

I am a blessed, grateful man. Thanks be to God!

Peace, Rick