[Magdalen] A lighter step.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 24 17:08:14 UTC 2015

Back in April I was diagnosed with superficial varicosity.  Besides being told to "keep your feet above your heart and have everyone else do your work for you" (har-dee-har), I was prescribed compression socks.  Lazy me didn't exactly jump to comply.  In fact, they only arrived yesterday from Amazon.  And considering that in the interim before I finally got off my ass and ordered things definitely progressed in the negative direction, I can conclusively say this morning that My God my shins and feet feel GREAT.  And considering how these socks turn one's calves into veritable tubes of mercury, I can honestly say that my step actually feels lighter, and sitting in chairs that normally cause me untold grief, now, quite simply, don't.

Here's to healing (or at least feeling a helluva lot better)!