[Magdalen] PB Lottery - I won!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:46:14 UTC 2015

GREAT NEWS, Jo!

The great sharing of tickets people did not want is how we got to the
institution service of +KJS, thank you to the sleuthing of Lynn Ronkainen.
We had tickets for the installation on Sunday.

To worship in those service with that many Episcopalians was an experience
of a lifetime.  I will never be the same.  I surely hope we can find John a
ticket, too.  I really should not travel without him, especially with
miscellaneous health issues that cause me to have difficulty walking and
give me dizziness.  But, Mme. Stubborn will go, no matter what. Some folks
I know from Charleston are going; I could hang out with them.

Ginga