[Magdalen] Photian Heresy answers

brad daly bwdaly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 23:30:17 UTC 2015

Thanks to everyone for your answers to my questions about the Photian
Heresy. I have been very busy this week and am only now getting to respond.

Joe, thanks for your insight. I will check out Kallistos "Tim" Ware's book.
I have one of his earlier books from before he was an archbishop.

I'd be interested to hear any more about the dual-soul theory, if anyone
cares to discuss it. I was actually able to find out a bit about it using
the term "tripartite view" on Wikipedia. It sounds like it was a relatively
widespread view in the early church. Was it ever a matter of great
controversy and conflict or more of a trivial matter?

--Brad

--
brad daly
http://www.bradbrad.com