[Magdalen] The Good Book

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:30:03 UTC 2015

The first two-thirds of this book are incredible. The final chapters don't
resonate as well with me. But, YMMV! Overall, it's a great book and I love
it. Maybe time for another read...

This book had a huge impact on me, my life and my spirituality when I first
read it circa 1996 or 1997. I was a newbie to the Episcopal Church at the
time it helped me reexamine my Southern Baptist roots.

Peace, Rick