[Magdalen] CNN email on Pope's UN speech

Juli Tarsney juli at tarsney.net
Fri Sep 25 18:07:08 UTC 2015

I want to read the transcript - I found it distracting/annoying to
listen to the translator. In contrast, when Francis is
speaking/reading English, I am transfixed.

I think I'd do better listening to him in Spanish while reading along
in the English transcript - without the sound of a translator's voice

The Ground Zero ceremony was beautiful.