[Magdalen] Butterfly Grove Motel

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 18:24:12 UTC 2015

well, anyone with a gmail mail account is vulnerable to anything they
write... several years back when gmail was new Scott K was one of the first
in the pub to have it and he commented that after an ongoing conversation in
the pub, he was getting 'appropriately similar' advertising on the scroll of
adverts on his email.... then he noticed when he had sent an email about
someone who died that the advertising stopped for a few days... and then
others started paying more attention.

Although I now use gmail as my primary e'addy, my mail usually gets read
through my 'windows  live mail' feature, so I'm spared *seeing* the adverts,
but I don't harbor any illusions that gmail is reading EVERYTHING....

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr