[Magdalen] Just a thought

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 00:30:28 UTC 2015

On 09/25/2015 7:20 PM, Susan Hagen wrote:
> Why do we not have the same moral ideas for
> >corporate/collective conduct as we do for our individual
> >conduct?

I'm not sure, especially since SCOTUS declared corporations are people, too.

Dreams of officers barred from their industries for life with
imprisonment in the name of the corporation, and corporate profits
deemed public property come to mind, among others. If they want the
corporate veil pierced from the inside, they need to realize the hole is
open from the outside, as well.

Peace,
Jo