[Magdalen] Just a thought

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:03:41 UTC 2015

I'm remembering that it was much younger, toddler-to-
kindergarten age.

It's always a mistake to see his theories as a continuum, a hierarchy.
I think he was surprised when it was pointed out to him that people
"regress." He should have spent more time working with criminals,
maybe, especially of the white-collar variety.
-M