[Magdalen] What a news day (& at least out here, it's only started).

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Sep 26 14:17:52 UTC 2015

There are many things in the Ten Commandments that are largely misinterpreted today.  Do not steal refers to kidnapping, not thievery.  Do not covet means wanting something someone else has and doing something about it - IOW covetousness IS about thievery.

Thinking one can behave their way into heaven is an insult to the very foundation of salvation.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net