[Magdalen] Butterfly Grove Motel

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:11:22 UTC 2015

When there are ads on Gmail or Google, I don't even see them anymore.
They're highly ignorable, unlike the popups on the unreadable Chicago
Tribune site and the unreadable Chicago Sun-Times site. Our local
papers seem to use their sites to annoy people into buying a printed
newspaper, or something.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA