[Magdalen] What a news day (& at least out here, it's only started).

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 15:12:20 UTC 2015

In a message dated 9/26/2015 10:36:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

. So  they flagged down someone without such religious scruples
and persuaded  him to buy gas for them.>>>>>>

You get a lot of this in Judaism.

Everything was assigned alphabetically in medical school, so my
neighbor/partner was an Orthodox Jew, Ben Taitelbaum.  I
took notes for him during Saturday classes, and such as
lighting his Bunsen burner for Saturday chemistry labs.

I lost track of him, but heard he was a radiologist in Pittsburgh.

He was one of the lucky Jews to make it out of Warsaw in
1939.

David Strang.