[Magdalen] The Pope in Lake Wobegon!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 00:09:47 UTC 2015

LOL, Susan--I was apparently the first one who called in this morning, and
Matt Bengue himself answered the phone--he was the only one there in the
studio!  I love that station--they feel like family after all these years.
When I gave my name, Matt said, "Oh yes, I've been thanking you for
years--I used to really have to practice your name!"

I love NPR and contribute to two stations that we get here--that one and
the one out of Virginia Tech.  "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!" is just about
my favorite show, and I'm one of the lucky few who went on the show one
time and won Karl Cassell's voice on my home answering machine!
Unfortunately, I moved after that, so I can't use it anymore!!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

Keep Calm and Carry OM.