[Magdalen] Stampede during Hajj

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 01:35:12 UTC 2015

My wife was very upset when she read about the collapsed crane just a few
days ago, and now we read that there was a crowd caught in a stampede. Over
seven hundred people dead. I fan't help thinking how tragic this is. These
people were on what should have been the high point of their lives, and now
they just won't come home at all.
Please pray for the dead and injured and their families, and for the people
responsible for working out solutions to the problem of so many people in
that space at one time, inshallah.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford