[Magdalen] hissing at Haman

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:41:46 UTC 2015

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> How is it that you're still using the BCP Lectionary? I realize that your bishop must have given permission, but what's the reason?

I think because it's allowed and because we didn't have a problem with
the 1979 BCP lectionary, so we kept it. I haven't heard any other
explanations from the clergy. I think I've heard Fr. Cobb agree with
some online comments about problems with the RCL, but I'm not sure of
specifics. Fr. Gerth at SMV in NYC regularly blogs about the issues on
his parish weekly email.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA